Disclosure statement pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information.
We at www.dglcostruzionisrl.it hold that our visitors’ privacy is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal data collected and registered on our site and how this information is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply register visitors to our site – usually a standard practice of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The data contained in log files include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as time and date, referral page, entry and exit pages, or the number of clicks.
These data are used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other data are not linked to identifiable personal information, so that all data are collected anonymously.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the navigator’s PC within the browser. They contain basic Internet browsing data that the browser allows to be recognized each time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
Cookies can be disabled directly from the browser under settings (preferences or options): Choosing to do so may impede navigation on the site.
Cookies used on this site may fall into the following categories.
- Activities that are essential to proper function
These cookies are technical and allow the site to function correctly. For example, they keep the user connected during navigation so the site does not have to repeatedly request a connection to access successive pages.
- Saving preferences
These cookies enable the user to save selected preferences while browsing, such as choosing a language.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities (e.g., Google Analytics)
These cookies use anonymously collected, aggregated data to help us understand how users interact with Internet sites by providing information on visited sections, time spent on the site and potential malfunctions. This helps improve Internet site performance.
- Social Media Cookies (e.g., Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate diffuse functions of the main social media and offer them within the site. In particular, they enable registration and authentication on the site using Facebook and Google Connect, sharing and comments about site pages on social media, enabling Facebook’s “like” and Google+’s “+1” functions.
Data Collection Purposes
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to reserved areas of the portal and portals/sites linked to our site and enable the sending of commercial messages, news, updates on initiatives of this site and companies it controls and/or related entities, and/or sponsors;
- to potentially provide the data to third parties, solely for email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications;
- to meet legal and regulatory obligations;
- to manage contacts.
Data will be handled using the following methods:
- data collection using a single opt-in process method in a designated database;
- recording and processing on paper or magnetic support;
- mostly automated archive organization, pursuant to the Technical Specification on Minimum Security Measures, Attachment B of the Privacy Code.
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the Interested Party
Pursuant to Article 7 (Right to Access to Personal Data and Other Rights) of the Privacy Code, we advise that your rights concerning the handling of data are:
- to have free access to information concerning the handling of any data that may concern you;
- to be informed about the nature and aims of that data handling;
- to obtain as owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data that concern you, even if not yet registered, and their provision in intelligible form and source, as well as the reasons and aims for the handling of these data, within no more than 90 days;
- cancellation or transformation in anonymous form the bloc of data handled in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently handled;
- updates, changes or, when desired, additions to the existing data;
- to oppose for legitimate reasons the handling of all or part of personal data about you, even if they conform to the aims of the data collection.
This is to notify you that, to all intents and purposes of the law, the owner of the data administration is:
DGL COSTRUZIONI S.R.L.
Via Isonzo, 4/a – 33080 Porcia (Pn) – Italy
+39 0434 936788
To exert your rights pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code, or to have your data removed from the archive, simply contact us using one of the available communication channels. All data are protected by the use of antivirus, firewalls and password protection.
Information Regarding Minors
We feel it is important to ensure additional online protection for children. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, share and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal data in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email address provided), and we will do our best to remove such data as quickly as possible.